Digital Leadership Forum 2020
Boutique conference for digital and communications managers, 16th+17th March 2020, Vienna. Meet digital managers from Stiegl, Suntory, A.P. Moller – Maersk, FIFA…
16 March: half day workshops
17 March: full day conference
Digital, marketing and communication conference in Vienna
The whole conference is in English
The Digital Leadership Forum brings together digital, marketing and communication managers from large and mid-size organizations. Like the events of previous years, the 2020 forum will be an inspiring event with a great selection of guest speakers sharing their thoughts and practical case studies. Speakers are practitioneers from organizations including Stiegl, FIFA, Suntory, A.P. Moller – Maersk and many more.
“Reflecting back on the fantastic event I attended this week in Vienna. Advatera hosted its annual Digital Leadership Conference and I was thrilled to be invited along. I’m so pleased I went. I have come away hugely inspired by the knowledge and teachings shared. The format was excellent and energy never dropped.”
– Cathrin Lewis
Learn from real-life examples, discuss how to convince your management of digital projects and bring your own expertise to the table in open discussions. Sharing experiences helps to save costs and generates new ideas for your projects.
- Completely advertising-free talks (no sponsored talks, no ticket sales to consultants and agencies with the exception of the few selected sponsors, without whom the premises could not be financed)
- Boutique conference: Small and exclusive setting
Topics and agenda
- Full agenda (pdf)
- Engaging case studies around digital B2B and B2C projects (4 tracks)
- Practical experiences around digital transformation and change management in organizations
- Customer journey as the basis for digital projects
- Marketing automation and lead management on websites
- Project management for digital initiatives
- Marketing with IA, psychographic profiles and automation
- How AI will change customer care communications
- Digital innovation process – how your business changes, not just your communication
- Digital internal communications and engagement strategies for employees and management
- Mobile business
- Video production for internal and external audiences
- Voice search and conversational AI
- Robotic Process Automation
- Stakeholder management in digital projects
- Content strategy
- Digital trends
The Digital Leadership Forum is a digital conference for practitioners: tickets are reserved exclusively for practitioners.
Conference speakers 2020
Searidge Technologies (Switzerland)
Patrice is a machine learning and AI expert
SRG SSR (Switzerland)
Channel Manager Internet & Intranet
Intranet, digital workplace and web management.
Babylon Health (UK)
Product Designer - Voice & Conversational UX & UI
Creating accessible and affordable healthcare experience through voice, conversation and smart assistants.
Stieglbrauerei zu Salzburg (Austria)
Alicia's focus is to foster engagement in social media channels and to realize successful digital marketing campaigns.
Christiane von Flotow
Head of digital transformation
For me its a mixture of curiosity, passion and the ability to make a choice.
Driving digital transformation of our renewables business and scale new business is a fantastic choice.
Telecom Italia (Italy)
Head of Internal Communication
Paola developes internal communication strategies and tactics to support employees' understanding and engagement within the company.
Moderator and trainer
Expert in interprise information management and business process optimization
Digital Marketing Solution Manager
Creating, orchestrating and implementing digital marketing solutions
Porsche Informatik (Austria)
Head of Digital Workplace Services
Digital transformation of the employees' workplace
A1 Telekom Austria (Austria)
Head of Big Data, Analytics & AI CoE
Mario leads a team of senior experts in Big Data and Advanced Analytics in the A1 Telekom Austria group.
FirstGroup plc (UK)
Head of Digital Strategy
FTSE 250 digital leader for four fast growing online businesses at FirstRail.
Schweppes Suntory Benelux (France)
Internal Communications & Employer Branding
I have always been passionate about the management of multiculturalism within companies. Nowadays, intercultural communication is a major concern for multinationals companies, especially in a company located in a multicultural region and acquired by a large Japanese group.
Director Marketing & Communications
Over a decade in marketing, coms, corporate affairs and analytics
Digital Technologies Scouting And Advisory
Online and tech enthusiast with more than 20 years of experience in marketing and advertising in retail, FMCG, financial services, tourism and e-commerce.
Schwan-STABILO Cosmetics (Germany)
Senior Vice President Digital Transformation & Global Strategy
Expert for business transformation & operating models in a digital world
The Conservative Party (UK)
Head of Digital Infrastructure
Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategist with expertise in paid and organic social media (including RTB platforms, campaign management, optimisation and integrated digital engagement strategies).
Exclusive cultural programme
Monday, after the workshops, the State Hall of the Austrian National Library will open exclusively for us for a guided tour, including the Beethoven exhibition. Afterwards all participants are invited to a dinner at the Glacis Beisl.
Image: Österreichische Nationalbibliothek/Hloch
Who Takes Part?
- Digital managers; people who are responsible for digital initiatives in their organizations; communication managers; marketing managers; IT managers who drive digital projects from a business point of view.
- Typical job titles: Head of Online Communications, Head of Marketing, Head of Digital, digital manager, Digital Manager, Head of Social Media, Social Media Manager, Marketing Manager, Lead Digital, …
- Tickets are just available for practitioneers. Beside four selected sponsors vendors, agencies and consultants are not allowed to take part. The whole agenda is driven by practitioners. No vendor talks allowed.
- Participants include managers from HP Inc., Brussels Airlines, SRG SSR, John Lewis, Beiersdorf, Hilti, Takeda, Novartis and many more.
A Vienna city palace from 1872
The conference takes place in the House of Engineers, a prestigious building built between 1870-1872, designed by Otto Thienemann. From a cultural historical point of view, the house is a building of strict historicism in the succession of Theophil Hansen. The entire house has been preserved in its original substance, both inside and out. Due to its valuable wall and ceiling decoration, the banqueting hall is the magnificent room of the building and, together with the adjoining rooms on the second floor, forms the ceremonial floor.