Advatera Online Sessions
While it is not currently possible for us to visit each other or meet in the usual way, we should still get together, listen, share ideas and learn from each other. It is physical distancing, not social distancing.
Below are recorded online sessions as well as live online sessions exclusively for Advatera members. Online sessions are added at least weekly, so don’t forget to bookmark the page.
Live online sessions
All live sessions take place in a confidential setting and are not recorded. This enables open discussions.
Digital Managers Get-Together28 September 2020, 1.00 pm – 1.00 pm
We will have two parts:
- We start with a general knowledge sharing session with current challenges and networking of the Geneva group
- Followed by "Amazon: How to optimize your relationship & negotiation with Amazon, to improve your brand's share on the platform".
Feel free to join one or both parts.Join this session
Digital Workplace, Employee Experience & Internal Comms Group - Get Together29 September 2020, 1.00 pm – 2.30 pm
Join this session
Digital Internal Comms & Employee Experience Meetup UK Group5 October 2020, 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm (London time)
As a side event of the Digital Leadership Forum, our members and friends of the UK Internal Comms and Employee Experience group will meet for a get-together. It will be an open discussion about your current challenges, ideas and approaches.Join this session
Insight Session: ÖBB Intranet Demo & Personalisierung sowie Informationsverteilung15 October 2020, 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
Rudolf Lehner wird das neue ÖBB Social Intranet präsentieren und insbesondere Bezug auf die Informationsverteilung der einzelnen Tochtergesellschaften im Intranet und der Personalisierung Bezug nehmen.
Gefolgt von einer Diskussion zum Thema Personalisierung und Newsverteilung im Unternehmen.Join this session
The pitfalls of agility15 October 2020, 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm
Stephan Weinhold, Scrum Master at ACI Worldwide, is a project manager with more than 15 years field experience in leading and evolving teams, a fondness for technology, and no awe to dirty his hands.Join this session
Swisscom Social Media Case Study: Employee Advocacy & Social Ambassador Program20 October 2020, 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm
With Sascha Bianchi, Head of Social Media Governance at SwisscomJoin this session
- Online session: Tony Byrne interviewed by Erik Hartman about the right way to select technology
Tony Byrne, Real Story Group and Erik Hartman, TIMAF
- Online session: Our Kaizen way of working in communications
Marianne Huyghebaert, Randstad
- Online session: Real life usage of AI (Artifical Intelligence) in Airline Industry and further sectors
Patrice Becker, Data Scientist, Searidge Technologies
- Online session: Customer Journey Mapping
Subash Mishra, Head of Digital Strategy at FirstGroup
- Blogpost: Thinking of producing a corporate Podcast? Here are things to consider…
Klaus Kraigher, Head of Communications, Austrian Engergy Agency
Further upcoming editions include:
- Farhan Rehman about personalization and speaking human as organization
- Marina Perez talking about multiculturalism in organizations and why it drives business
- Sandy Ghuman talking with Delphine Bradshaw-Nguyen about how to make most out of the data you have in your organization