Advatera Online Sessions
All live sessions take place in a confidential setting to enable open discussions. After sign-up you will recieve about 2 weeks before the meeting a calendar invite with the link to the online meeting tool.
Head of Digital Marketing Europe, Medela
Change and Adoption - Digital Workplace, Airbus
Global Director of Employee Engagement and Corporate Responsibility, Collinson
Head of PR and Social Media DACH, Kneipp
Global Director - HR Systems & Employee Experience Applications, Unilever
Head Of Communications, CarNext.com
Well-being program manager, Quan
Head of People Science, Quan
Did you know that it is predicted that 56% of employees will burn out within the next 6 months if they do not receive support? Meanwhile, companies are busy providing generic solutions - a fruit box here, an ergonomic chair there, and giving managers instructions to have more one-on-one conversations. But how do we know if any of these interventions are actually improving well-being?
The truth is that there are more than 150 dimensions contributing to a person's well-being. The market is saturated with solutions targeting dimensions we all know about: sleep, nutrition, fitness. But many of them don’t actually tackle the underlying problems.
It’s time to demystify well-being - so that people are more self-aware and are able to execute self-care in order to improve their work and personal lives.
We will address:
- Recent statistics about employee well-being and productivity (impact of Covid 19 and remote working)
- Introduction to the Quan well-being framework - a science-based holistic approach looking at dimensions across both personal and work-life: Mind, Body, Meaning, Social connectedness and Self-fulfilment
- What leaders can do to recognize stress signs in their teams
- What leaders can do to create the right context to create thriving teams
Digital Marketing Manager Spain, Portugal & Andorra, Engel & Völkers
Head of Employee Engagement & Communications, One Housing
Some recorded sessions
- Online session: Tony Byrne interviewed by Erik Hartman about the right way to select technology
Tony Byrne, Real Story Group and Erik Hartman, TIMAF
- Online session: Our Kaizen way of working in communications
Marianne Huyghebaert, Randstad
- Online session: Real life usage of AI (Artifical Intelligence) in Airline Industry and further sectors
Patrice Becker, Data Scientist, Searidge Technologies
- Online session: Customer Journey Mapping
Subash Mishra, Head of Digital Strategy at FirstGroup
- Blogpost: Thinking of producing a corporate Podcast? Here are things to consider…
Klaus Kraigher, Head of Communications, Austrian Engergy Agency