Our Kaizen way of working in communications
Marianne Huyghebaert, Internal Communications Manager at the Randstad Group, introduced a Kaizen-oriented management style in her department.
- It takes time -> baby steps
- Visual management: energy, inspiration, creativity
- Engagement of the complete team
- The ‘lazy manager’
- Constant evaluation of everything: stop doing x, do more x.
- Elimination of all ‘waste’
- Invite your management to your daily start
- Use data, graphs, infographics, analyses…
- Less meetings, learn more
- Stick to your vision and mission (mandate)
- Leave your office
- What is Kaizen? (Kaizen Institute)
Contact Marianne: Linkedin