Agenda, Digital Internal Comms, Givaudan
Morning 9.30 am – 12 noon
- 9.30-10 am Morning discussion in small groups
- What unique skills and insights do you bring to your role that an AI content manager couldn’t replicate?
- Take 20 minutes to discuss in small groups. If you have something to show, feel free to take your laptop along and show them.
- 10-10.10 am Short introduction round
- 10-11 am Our Intranet at Givaudan and the lessons learnt since its launch in 2020; plus insights on use of GenAI at Givaudan, Viridiana Joyner
- 11-11.15 am Break
- 11.15-12 am Maximizing Engagement: Innovative Strategies for Team Collaboration and Buy-In During Our Institutional Website Project @ SIB, Maia Berman
Lunch & Learn 12.15 – 1 pm
Afternoon 1– latest 4 pm
- 12.15 – 2 pm Intranet Demo Etat de Fribourg, Aurélie Leyendecker
- 2 – 2.45 pm Improving internal communication on a shoestring budget: Can a SharePoint intranet help?
- As a non-profit foundation, finding the budget (and time) to work on projects such as internal communication can be challenging. However, with 180 staff, based in 3 countries (with many working remotely in areas of limited connectivity), finding a way to maintain a sense of community and ensure everyone has the information they need to do their job, is critical. In this session, I will share some of the challenges, insights and lessons learned from our project to build a simple, low-budget internal communications platform using Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Katie Bird, International Cocoa Initiative
- 45 – 3.15 pm Open Discussions
- 15 – 3.30 pm Summary and next meeting