Exchange of experience for ambitious managers in the field of digital leadership, change management and innovation. No agencies or consultants, fully advertisment free zone. Informal benchmarking and first-hand reports as well as down-to-earth case studies from participating organizations. In addition, future talks on trends and innovation in digital and organizational change.
Wednesday 4th July, 9am-3.30pm, FrieslandCampina, Amersfoort, Netherlands
FrieslandCampina kindly hosts the meeting this time.
- 3-4 meetings per year to exchange experiences and for informal benchmarking
- Access to my.advatera.com, our extranet with notes and slides from the meeting and sharing with other participants
- Real-world case studies
- Strengthening of methodological competence
- Myth versus reality sessions as well as future and trend talks
- Digital Mindshift – Concepts to support digital change in organizations. How you can make a significant contribution in your organization.
- Myth vs. Reality: Technology trends. Which new technologies will be key for digital transformation? Which technologies and methdologies should you rely on?
- Challenge your Peers – As always a lot of time to discuss current challenges from the group
- Project case studies from the group members
- Organisational concepts
- Informal benchmarking
Sign-up now free of charge
Next meeting: Wednesday July 4, 9am-3.30pm, FrieslandCampina, Amersfoort. Don’t worry, the registration is non-binding and the first participation is completely free of charge. Exclusively for practitioners, no agencies, no consultants, fully advertisment free. If you register, we will contact you with further details of the meeting and travel information.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We reserve the right to not accept applications, especially if you are a provider, agency or consultant.