Advatera knowledge sharing groups
Meet peers from other organizations and discuss your current challenges face-to-face. Of course, all meetings are confidential: agencies, consultants and vendors are not allowed to take part. This setting allows for a down-to-earth knowledge-sharing environment.
You access a network of digital managers from national and international organizations. A broad variety of organizations is participating such as: ABB, Airbus, Caritas, L’Oréal, Swarovski, Swiss Post, Swisscom, …
All meetings are professionally moderated by Advatera. The meetings are not sponsored by the industry. They are completely advertisement free and neutral. This environment makes open and honest knowledge-sharing possible.
- There are at least three on-site meetings per expert group per year.
- In addition there are recorded online sessions for members. New recorded sessions are added on a regular basis..
- And we have on a regular basis online sessions where all members throughout the whole Advatera community are invited. This enables a multinational dialogue on the topics.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, we can address long-term projects, for example, the development of a toolbox for informal benchmarking with other participating organizations. This helps you drive your project.
Share your current challenges and get feedback from the group. Definitely at least one of the participating organizations already faced a similar challenge.
English speaking groups:
- Digital Communications Belgium
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Benelux
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Zurich, Bern, Basel
- Digital Leadership, Innovation & Marketing Managers Geneva
- European Social Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Geneva
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Netherlands
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
- Social Media Managers Switzerland
Some of our upcoming English speaking meetings:
8 June 2020, 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm
With Dirk Ploss, Digital Technologies Scouting And Advisory, Beiersdorf
Bayer Consumer Care AG, Basel, Switzerland
26 June 2020, 1.00 pm – 1.00 pm
Intranet case study by Mark Tittle
2 July 2020, 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm
Clive presents a recent social media campaign at Signify: A video campaign to support the launch of two products that became the best performing social media campaign in the company worldwide after only 2.5 days of going live, and it was 95% organic.
3 July 2020, 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
With a guest talk by Werner Ulbts
Corporate Diplomat, Brussels, Belgium
Haus der Ingenieure, Vienna, Austria
Advatera's yearly conference for digital, marketing and communication managers.
Rabobank, Utrecht, Netherlands
Swarovski, Wattens, Austria
Including a get-together the evening before.