Advatera knowledge sharing groups
Meet colleagues from other organizations and discuss your current challenges face-to-face. Of course, all meetings are confidential: agencies, consultants and vendors are not allowed to take part. This setting allows for a down-to-earth knowledge-sharing environment.
You access a network of digital managers from national and international organizations. A broad variety of organizations is participating such as: ABB, Airbus, Caritas, L’Oréal, Swarovski, Swiss Post, Swisscom, …
All meetings are professionally moderated by Advatera. The meetings are not sponsored by the industry. They are completely advertisement free and neutral. This environment makes open and honest knowledge-sharing possible.
- There are at least three on-site meetings per expert group per year.
- And we have on a regular basis online sessions where all members throughout the whole Advatera community are invited. This enables a multinational dialogue on the topics.
- In addition there are recorded online sessions for members. New recorded sessions are added on a regular basis.
- In addition, one specific benchmarking call for your organization is included. You specify your current challenge and we set up a call with organizations from the network that are facing the same challenge or have just solved it.
- As member you have also access to the virtual edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, we can address long-term projects, for example, the development of a toolbox for informal benchmarking with other participating organizations. This helps you drive your project.
Share your current challenges and get feedback from the group. Definitely at least one of the participating organizations already faced a similar challenge.
English speaking groups:
- Digital Communications Belgium
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Benelux
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Zurich, Bern, Basel
- Digital Leadership, Innovation & Marketing Managers Geneva
- European Social Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Geneva
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Netherlands
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
- Social Media Managers Switzerland
Some of our upcoming English speaking meetings:
Click here for a list including German speaking events.
Internal Communication Manager, Airbus Helicopters
Business Analyst, BIG Bundesimmobiliengesellschaft m.b.H.
How BIG (Bundesimmobiliengesellschaft) made their own internal ChatGPT in their intranet. Lukas Nöbauer will also do a live demo.Sign-up now
Global Intranet Manager, Schroders
Matthew will show the last version of their intranet integrated into Teams.Sign-up now
St Mungo´s, London, United Kingdom
Senior Internal Change Communications Officer, St Mungo's
Knowledge sharing group meeting for experienced managers of internal communications from London and surrounding regions.Sign-up now
SCHNEEBERGER AG Lineartechnik, Roggwil, Switzerland
Leiterin Unternehmenskommunikation, SCHNEEBERGER AG Lineartechnik
Knowledge sharing group meeting for experienced communications managers from the region.
Lots of time for open discussions around your current challengesSign-up now
Angst+Pfister Group, Zürich, Switzerland
Head Of Marketing Communications, Angst+Pfister
Join our knowledge-sharing group meeting for experienced digital managers from across Switzerland.
- Insights into Angst+Pfister´s digital projects
- Lots of time for open discussions
- Fully advertisment-free with no agencies, no consultants
Randstad, Diemen, Netherlands
Benelux members meeting on digital internal comms, digital workplace and social intranet. Including:
- Recent developments in generative AI and use cases for comms
- Look into digital workplaces of participating organizations
- Lots of space for open discussions on your current challenges
Petrofac, London, United Kingdom
Members meeting of the London Digital Workplace, Internal Comms Group.Sign-up now
Haus der Ingenieure, Wien, Austria
Director of Communications, FIFPRO
Global Communications manager Global Supply Chain, Europe, Schneider Electriс
Director Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific and Germany, CNN International
Digital Communications and Marketing Manager, Petrofac
Our 11th edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.Join the event