Advatera knowledge sharing groups
Meet colleagues from other organizations and discuss your current challenges face-to-face. Of course, all meetings are confidential: agencies, consultants and vendors are not allowed to take part. This setting allows for a down-to-earth knowledge-sharing environment.
You access a network of digital managers from national and international organizations. A broad variety of organizations is participating such as: ABB, Airbus, Caritas, L’Oréal, Swarovski, Swiss Post, Swisscom, …
All meetings are professionally moderated by Advatera. The meetings are not sponsored by the industry. They are completely advertisement free and neutral. This environment makes open and honest knowledge-sharing possible.
- There are at least three on-site meetings per expert group per year.
- And we have on a regular basis online sessions where all members throughout the whole Advatera community are invited. This enables a multinational dialogue on the topics.
- In addition there are recorded online sessions for members. New recorded sessions are added on a regular basis.
- In addition, one specific benchmarking call for your organization is included. You specify your current challenge and we set up a call with organizations from the network that are facing the same challenge or have just solved it.
- As member you have also access to the virtual edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, we can address long-term projects, for example, the development of a toolbox for informal benchmarking with other participating organizations. This helps you drive your project.
Share your current challenges and get feedback from the group. Definitely at least one of the participating organizations already faced a similar challenge.
English speaking groups:
- Digital Communications Belgium
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Benelux
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Zurich, Bern, Basel
- Digital Leadership, Innovation & Marketing Managers Geneva
- European Social Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Geneva
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Netherlands
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
- Social Media Managers Switzerland
Some of our upcoming English speaking meetings:
Richemont, Bellevue (Geneva), Switzerland
Employee Product Group Manager, Richemont
Knowledge sharing group meeting for experienced managers of internal communications from the Geneva and Lausanne area and the surrounding region.
- Insights into projects at Richemont, Sebastien Cugny & Anna Inchbald, Richemont
- Internal video platform (Caltura), RFP process, and experiences
- Intranet live demo
- Plans for the next intranet platform
- Intranet and content strategy & project, as well as the Eco-défis campaign, innovative internal comms campaign to become greener, Loïc Deslarzes, State of Geneva
- Improving staff engagement through effective internal communication in a digital workplace, James Elrington, UNICEF
- Lots of open discussions around your current challenges
Internal Communications Portfolio Manager I Advocacy I Communication strategies I Campaigns, ICRC
Internal Communications Officer, ICR
How can a humanitarian organization best support its staff after a year of experiencing different crises – the COVID-19 pandemic, Ukraine and Afghanistan crises, food insecurity, data breach – and working with communities affected by conflict around the world? Join us for this discussion on the ICRC’s 2022 internal campaign on mental health and well-being! The session will focus on how the campaign was organized, lessons learnt, and takeaways. Find out more about staff’ contributions to shaping the agenda, and the role of internal communication in creating a platform for co-creation and collaboration among a wide range of stakeholders.Sign-up now
Anti-fragility. What to do and how to communicate with client and reach KPIs in case the situation changes every day, week or month.
Head of Sales and Marketing, DÜRR DENTAL SE
Videlio, Paris, France
Responsable com' interne & RP, Videlio
Knowledge sharing group meeting for experienced managers of internal communications from Paris and the surrounding region.
Haus der Ingenieure, Wien, Austria
European conference on internal communications, digital workplace, and employee experience.Sign-up now
Haus der Ingenieure, Vienna, Austria
Digital expert, speaker, author, Radagio
EMEA E-Commerce Customer experience manager, Medtronic
Social Media Manager, Georg Fischer
The 10th edition of our yearly Digital Leadership Forum!Sign-up now
Haus der Ingenieure, Wien, Austria
Our 11th edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.Sign-up for online participation now
You can sign-up for the in-person meeting here.