Advatera knowledge sharing groups
Meet colleagues from other organizations and discuss your current challenges face-to-face. Of course, all meetings are confidential: agencies, consultants and vendors are not allowed to take part. This setting allows for a down-to-earth knowledge-sharing environment.
You access a network of digital managers from national and international organizations. A broad variety of organizations is participating such as: ABB, Airbus, Caritas, L’Oréal, Swarovski, Swiss Post, Swisscom, …
All meetings are professionally moderated by Advatera. The meetings are not sponsored by the industry. They are completely advertisement free and neutral. This environment makes open and honest knowledge-sharing possible.
- There are at least three on-site meetings per expert group per year.
- And we have on a regular basis online sessions where all members throughout the whole Advatera community are invited. This enables a multinational dialogue on the topics.
- In addition there are recorded online sessions for members. New recorded sessions are added on a regular basis.
- In addition, one specific benchmarking call for your organization is included. You specify your current challenge and we set up a call with organizations from the network that are facing the same challenge or have just solved it.
- As member you have also access to the virtual edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, we can address long-term projects, for example, the development of a toolbox for informal benchmarking with other participating organizations. This helps you drive your project.
Share your current challenges and get feedback from the group. Definitely at least one of the participating organizations already faced a similar challenge.
English speaking groups:
- Digital Communications Belgium
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Benelux
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Zurich, Bern, Basel
- Digital Leadership, Innovation & Marketing Managers Geneva
- European Social Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Geneva
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Netherlands
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
- Social Media Managers Switzerland
Some of our upcoming English speaking meetings:
Swarovski, Wattens, Austria
Including a get-together the evening before.Will be postponed, new date will be published soon
Jira digital workplace live demo: Many companies already know and use Jira. Hardly anyone knows the possibilities that the tool offers. As an Atlassian Solution Partner founded in 2019, we have decided to really map ALL of our company processes in Jira and the Atlassian ecosystem.Sign-up now
Manager - Digital and Social Media Communications, Novartis
Junior Technology Consultant, Endress+Hauser Group
Senior Manager Internal Communications, Intuit
March 15 and 16, 2021 will be our 8th edition of the Digital Leadership Forum. Since we believe that business travel will continue to be difficult early 2021, we are planning a virtual edition. In October 2021 we are planning the 9th edition, which will most likely be a physical event in Vienna.
Senior Social Media Manager, PostFinance AG
Referent Interne Kommunikation, Air Liquide Deutschland
Intranet demo session: The task was to develop and implement an intranet for 8 countries in Central Europe with correspoinding newsflow per country and information processing. Technology: Google G Suite / WorkplaceSign-up now
Rail Delivery Group, London, United Kingdom
Employer branding at Helvetia: how we use in-house personal branding workshops to help our employees position themselves as great role models.
Social Media & Employer Branding Specialist, Helvetia
Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, Department of Health and Social Care
Galenica, , Switzerland
Corporate Diplomat, Brussels, Belgium
Social Media Lead, Rabobank
VP Digital Marketing, CLARK
Social Media, Migros Bank / Banque Migros / Banca Migros
Spital Bülach AG, Bülach, Switzerland
Unter anderem mit: "Rund um die Uhr informiert – Die Mitarbeitenden-App im Spital Bülach" von Thomas Langholz. Und als zweite App-Case-Study die gruppenweite Einführung der Mitarbeitenden-App «Beekeeper» bei Hirslanden. Weitere Themen: Hybrid als Zukunft für Pressekonferenzen und Mitarbeiterversammlungen sowie Erfahrungsaustausch zu Tools und Umsetzung. Demokratisierung von Softwareentwicklung als aktuelle Strategie von Microsoft und Google; wir diskutieren was dies für Kommunikationsmanager bedeutet. Und wir werden diskutieren, wie Covid-19 die Themenlandschaft und Arbeit in der internen und externen Kommunikation nachhaltig verändert.Event planned, register now to stay up to date
Corporate Communications & Marketing Director, Stahl
Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands