Advatera knowledge sharing groups
Meet colleagues from other organizations and discuss your current challenges face-to-face. Of course, all meetings are confidential: agencies, consultants and vendors are not allowed to take part. This setting allows for a down-to-earth knowledge-sharing environment.
You access a network of digital managers from national and international organizations. A broad variety of organizations is participating such as: ABB, Airbus, Caritas, L’Oréal, Swarovski, Swiss Post, Swisscom, …
All meetings are professionally moderated by Advatera. The meetings are not sponsored by the industry. They are completely advertisement free and neutral. This environment makes open and honest knowledge-sharing possible.
- There are at least three on-site meetings per expert group per year.
- And we have on a regular basis online sessions where all members throughout the whole Advatera community are invited. This enables a multinational dialogue on the topics.
- In addition there are recorded online sessions for members. New recorded sessions are added on a regular basis.
- In addition, one specific benchmarking call for your organization is included. You specify your current challenge and we set up a call with organizations from the network that are facing the same challenge or have just solved it.
- As member you have also access to the virtual edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, we can address long-term projects, for example, the development of a toolbox for informal benchmarking with other participating organizations. This helps you drive your project.
Share your current challenges and get feedback from the group. Definitely at least one of the participating organizations already faced a similar challenge.
English speaking groups:
- Digital Communications Belgium
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Benelux
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Zurich, Bern, Basel
- Digital Leadership, Innovation & Marketing Managers Geneva
- European Social Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Geneva
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Netherlands
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
- Social Media Managers Switzerland
Some of our upcoming English speaking meetings:
Social Media Lead, Rabobank
Exclusive group for Advatera members to benchmark their digital workplace and internal communication initiatives with others. Please bring your reports and KPIs along. In the first session we will define which KPIs make sense to benchmark and we will share the different structures of reports that participants are currently using.Sign-up now
Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist, BIA Group
VP Digital Marketing, CLARK
Channels, team and skills needed - what enterprises can learn from start-ups.Sign-up now
Social Media, Migros Bank / Banque Migros / Banca Migros
HR Marketing & Employer Branding, SBB
SBB's "Back to Business" Initiative that brings talent back to the work place after career interruptionsSign-up now
Corporate Communications & Marketing Director, Stahl
With a Corporate Communications and Marketing team of just 4 FTE, it is not always easy to involve 1800 employees from 59 different nationalities speaking 30 different languages, in new directions for the company. Recently, chemical company Stahl introduced 4 new key strategic focus areas and an internal an extrenal communications outreach had to make sure this message was carried out as good as possible. How did we do this and which results were achieved? You will be given some insights and learning that might be useful for anyone who works in or for medium to larger-growing sized companies, that might suffer from some growing pains.Sign-up now
Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, Department of Health and Social Care
Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Global Head of Issue & Crisis Management, Reckitt Benckiser Group
Reckitt, with more than 43,000 employees, is home to the world's most loved and trusted brands in hygiene, health and nutrition. Brands include Air Wick, Clearasil, Durex, Calgon, Lysol, Veet, Vanish and many more.Sign-up now
ISO, Geneva, Switzerland
Galenica, , Switzerland
Spital Bülach AG, Bülach, Switzerland
Unter anderem mit: "Rund um die Uhr informiert – Die Mitarbeitenden-App im Spital Bülach" von Thomas Langholz. Und als zweite App-Case-Study die gruppenweite Einführung der Mitarbeitenden-App «Beekeeper» bei Hirslanden. Weitere Themen: Hybrid als Zukunft für Pressekonferenzen und Mitarbeiterversammlungen sowie Erfahrungsaustausch zu Tools und Umsetzung. Demokratisierung von Softwareentwicklung als aktuelle Strategie von Microsoft und Google; wir diskutieren was dies für Kommunikationsmanager bedeutet. Und wir werden diskutieren, wie Covid-19 die Themenlandschaft und Arbeit in der internen und externen Kommunikation nachhaltig verändert.Will be postponed, new date will be published soon