Advatera knowledge sharing groups
Meet colleagues from other organizations and discuss your current challenges face-to-face. Of course, all meetings are confidential: agencies, consultants and vendors are not allowed to take part. This setting allows for a down-to-earth knowledge-sharing environment.
You access a network of digital managers from national and international organizations. A broad variety of organizations is participating such as: ABB, Airbus, Caritas, L’Oréal, Swarovski, Swiss Post, Swisscom, …
All meetings are professionally moderated by Advatera. The meetings are not sponsored by the industry. They are completely advertisement free and neutral. This environment makes open and honest knowledge-sharing possible.
- There are at least three on-site meetings per expert group per year.
- And we have on a regular basis online sessions where all members throughout the whole Advatera community are invited. This enables a multinational dialogue on the topics.
- In addition there are recorded online sessions for members. New recorded sessions are added on a regular basis.
- In addition, one specific benchmarking call for your organization is included. You specify your current challenge and we set up a call with organizations from the network that are facing the same challenge or have just solved it.
- As member you have also access to the virtual edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, we can address long-term projects, for example, the development of a toolbox for informal benchmarking with other participating organizations. This helps you drive your project.
Share your current challenges and get feedback from the group. Definitely at least one of the participating organizations already faced a similar challenge.
English speaking groups:
- Digital Communications Belgium
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Benelux
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Zurich, Bern, Basel
- Digital Leadership, Innovation & Marketing Managers Geneva
- European Social Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Geneva
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Netherlands
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
- Social Media Managers Switzerland
Some of our upcoming English speaking meetings:
Marketing Communications Manager, AGC Glass Europe
Moving from a generic product catalogue website to a relational Hub that guides our visitors to the most relevant products and services based on each visitor’s needs and knowledge. Embracing the defined mission of sharing AGC’s passion for glass while answering visitors’ different needs & expectations.Sign-up now
M365 FastTrack Engineer, Microsoft
Many Advatera members use O365 for their digital internal communication. In recent knowledge sharing meetings, we've had quite a few questions about Viva. So we thought we'd organize a session to discuss the current state of Viva and what it means for your employee experience.Sign-up now
Solvay, Brussels, Belgium
Chargée de communication interne, Caritas international
Corporate & Internal Communication Manager, Partena Professional
Internal Communications, Stad Brugge
- "Corporate & Business Comms: synergies and specificities", Solvay
- "Creation of a new internal communication channel in a context of organizational transformation." For any communicator, the current time has led to a deep reflection on how to communicate. One of the challenges of internal communication has always been how to support and strengthen the connection between the employee to the organization (strategy & people). In my company, Partena Professional, we went into a profound transformation of the organisation from the pyramid organisational model to collaborative governance. In a period of crisis and transformation, internal communication will have a key role to play in keeping everyone on board, giving meaning to the transformation, and maintaining the social link despite the physical distance. It is in this context that we have created a corporate radio and television station unlike any other, Anne-Sophie Noël, Partena Professional
- "Corporate journalism as a strategy to create internal engagement and connection.", Maaike Van Hoecke, Stad Brugge
- "Digital Happy Hours", Séverine Degée, Caritas International
- Open discussions and networking
Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, Basel, Switzerland
E-Commerce, Online-Marketing, Social Media, Business Networking und Digital Leadership, FHNW
Deputy Head additional business & distribution (+Social Media and Content Manager bis Mai 2021), NZZ (Neue Zürcher Zeitung)
Social Media Lead Central Europe, BSH Home Appliances Group
- Digital Leadership in Marketing – How Marketing is Evolving. Agile leadership tools, change management and data-driven marketing as disciplines for marketing and social media managers. Prof. Martina Dalla Vecchia, FHNW
- App -Usage Data and Geo-Tracking: How to address consumers at the right moment based on behaviour and geo-location, Joerg Schudrowitz, Digital Innovation Manager, Social Media Lead Central Europe, BSH Home Appliances Group.
- International social media and content strategy; Rotary International
- As well as open discussions and networking.
Holcim, Holderbank, Switzerland
Head Newsroom & Media Relations, Hirslanden
Prof., Hochschule Luzern
- Live demo of the Digital Workplace at Holcim, Holcim
- Insights into our Website Project, Holcim
- Alexa sagt: «Das weiss ich leider nicht» – Zum Umgang mit Sprachassistenten im Alltag; Ute Klotz
- Further topics:
- Organisation and coordination in communication – creating synergies, involving, bundling
- Integrated communication that involves all departments in the communication strategy
- Hybrid work
- Podcasts in corporate communications – do they make sense in terms of reach versus needed resources?
- Bring your current challenges along!
- Open discussions and networking
Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Head of Corporate Communications, Radboud University
Group meeting for digital and marketing experts from Benelux.Sign-up now
Head of Global YouTube, Architecture, Content, Western Union
Internal Communications and Team Engagement, Dishoom
Employee app case study.Sign-up now
House of Engineers, Vienna, Austria
Stellvertretender Pressesprecher, Bistum Essen
Digital expert, speaker, author, Radagio
Program Manager Digitalization, Linde Engineering
President, Real Story Group
The two-day hybrid conference focuses on digital innovation and on empowering you and your team to lead the continuous transformation of your organisation. Conference topics include digital internal and external communication including marketing & social media, leadership & transformation, future of work & digital workplace, corporate culture, employee well-being and sustainability.Sign-up for online participation now
You can sign-up for the in-person meeting here.
Spital Bülach AG, Bülach, Switzerland
Head of Communications and Marketing, Spital Bülach
There is an earlier meeting of the same group, 28th June at Holcim.
- Informed around the clock – The employee app at Bülach Hospital, Thomas Langholz, Bülach Hospital
- Case Study: CEO and Leadership communication
- Further topics: Hybrid as the future for press conferences and staff meetings, and sharing experiences on tools and implementation. Democratization of software development as a current strategy of Microsoft and Google; we will discuss what this means for communication managers.
- As well as open discussions and networking