Advatera knowledge sharing groups
Meet colleagues from other organizations and discuss your current challenges face-to-face. Of course, all meetings are confidential: agencies, consultants and vendors are not allowed to take part. This setting allows for a down-to-earth knowledge-sharing environment.
You access a network of digital managers from national and international organizations. A broad variety of organizations is participating such as: ABB, Airbus, Caritas, L’Oréal, Swarovski, Swiss Post, Swisscom, …
All meetings are professionally moderated by Advatera. The meetings are not sponsored by the industry. They are completely advertisement free and neutral. This environment makes open and honest knowledge-sharing possible.
- There are at least three on-site meetings per expert group per year.
- And we have on a regular basis online sessions where all members throughout the whole Advatera community are invited. This enables a multinational dialogue on the topics.
- In addition there are recorded online sessions for members. New recorded sessions are added on a regular basis.
- In addition, one specific benchmarking call for your organization is included. You specify your current challenge and we set up a call with organizations from the network that are facing the same challenge or have just solved it.
- As member you have also access to the virtual edition of the Digital Leadership Forum.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, we can address long-term projects, for example, the development of a toolbox for informal benchmarking with other participating organizations. This helps you drive your project.
Share your current challenges and get feedback from the group. Definitely at least one of the participating organizations already faced a similar challenge.
English speaking groups:
- Digital Communications Belgium
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Benelux
- Digital Innovation & Marketing Managers Zurich, Bern, Basel
- Digital Leadership, Innovation & Marketing Managers Geneva
- European Social Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Geneva
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Netherlands
- Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
- Social Media Managers Switzerland
Some of our upcoming English speaking meetings:
Head of Digital Marketing Europe, Medela
Global Wellbeing & Resilience Manager, Arcadis
CEO & Co-Founder, Quan
Global Program Manager - Inclusion, Diversity, Belonging & Wellbeing, Booking.com
Join us for a first of its kind virtual conference on wellbeing at work. This one-day online event will introduce ways to improve wellbeing across three levels: individual, team and organizational.
Solvay, Brussels, Belgium
Corporate & Internal Communication Manager, Partena Professional
Change and Adoption - Digital Workplace, Airbus
Global Director of Employee Engagement and Corporate Responsibility, Collinson
Head of PR and Social Media DACH, Kneipp
Global Director - HR Systems & Employee Experience Applications, Unilever
Head Of Communications, CarNext.com
Head of People Science, Quan
Well-being program manager, Quan
Did you know that it is predicted that 56% of employees will burn out within the next 6 months if they do not receive support? Meanwhile, companies are busy providing generic solutions - a fruit box here, an ergonomic chair there, and giving managers instructions to have more one-on-one conversations. But how do we know if any of these interventions are actually improving well-being?
The truth is that there are more than 150 dimensions contributing to a person's well-being. The market is saturated with solutions targeting dimensions we all know about: sleep, nutrition, fitness. But many of them don’t actually tackle the underlying problems.
It’s time to demystify well-being - so that people are more self-aware and are able to execute self-care in order to improve their work and personal lives.
We will address:
- Recent statistics about employee well-being and productivity (impact of Covid 19 and remote working)
- Introduction to the Quan well-being framework - a science-based holistic approach looking at dimensions across both personal and work-life: Mind, Body, Meaning, Social connectedness and Self-fulfilment
- What leaders can do to recognize stress signs in their teams
- What leaders can do to create the right context to create thriving teams
Digital Marketing Manager Spain, Portugal & Andorra, Engel & Völkers
Rail Delivery Group, London, United Kingdom
Internal Comms & Engagement Specialist, Rail Delivery Group
Communications & Engagement Manager, Rail Delivery Group
Head of Employee Engagement & Communications, One Housing
Galenica, Bern, Switzerland
Corporate Diplomat, Brussels, Belgium
Spital Bülach AG, Bülach, Switzerland
Unter anderem mit: "Rund um die Uhr informiert – Die Mitarbeitenden-App im Spital Bülach" von Thomas Langholz. Und als zweite App-Case-Study die gruppenweite Einführung der Mitarbeitenden-App «Beekeeper» bei Hirslanden. Weitere Themen: Hybrid als Zukunft für Pressekonferenzen und Mitarbeiterversammlungen sowie Erfahrungsaustausch zu Tools und Umsetzung. Demokratisierung von Softwareentwicklung als aktuelle Strategie von Microsoft und Google; wir diskutieren was dies für Kommunikationsmanager bedeutet. Und wir werden diskutieren, wie Covid-19 die Themenlandschaft und Arbeit in der internen und externen Kommunikation nachhaltig verändert.Sign-up now