- 25 min: Welcome and roundtable discussion
- An interactive session where you meet, share and connect with other Advetera members.
- 30 min: Microsoft Teams at Zeppelin – evolving into a global platform for virtual collaboration
Case study by Anna Wagemann, Zeppelin, followed by an open discussion
With about 10,000 employees in more than 220 locations world-wide, Zeppelin creates performance-centered solutions in the fields of construction equipment and agricultural machinery, equipment rental for the construction industry and industrial sector, construction logistics, drive systems and energy as well as engineering and plant engineering.
- 20 min: Open space discussions
- Create awareness among users for the right tools.
- Future of digital workplace, use of Microsoft VIVA
- Bring your current challenge to the table.
- 30 min: Hager Group Case Study: Definition and launch of a complete change management program (trainings, online resources, webinars, on-site events)
Nicolas Barth, Project leader, Digital Workplace
- 10 min: Learnings and next meeting
As always, this is an independent knowledge-sharing meeting of digital workplace and comms managers from organizations across Europe. No agencies, completely advertisment free meeting.