Intranet expert group for experienced intranet managers from international businesses and organizations
The European intranet expert group meets 3 times annually throughout Europe. Recent meetings were held in London, Amsterdam and Gothenburg.
Many participants in our regional groups use the European group as a supplemental opportunity for international exchange. This allows you to reduce travel costs while still participating in the international network.
The meetings are exclusively for practitioners and completely ad-free. Providers, agencies and consultants may not participate. This facilitates an open exchange of ideas and experiences.
You can also participate in one of the regional groups at any time. The combination of international and regional groups gives you the opportunity to tap into an international knowledge base while also taking part in local meetings that reduce your travel expenses.
Participants in the expert group for intranet managers
Intranet managers from large to mid-size organizations as well as employees in similar roles whose job duties revolve around intranet projects.
- Communications managers
- Intranet managers
- Those responsible for digital initiatives
- Head of communications
Intranet & collaboration topics
- Intranet strategy
- Social intranet
- Intranet project management
- Enterprise social networking
- Intranet organization
- Intranet governance
- Intranet budget
- Analytics, intranet controlling and success factors
- Collaboration between the project team (IT, business) and agency
- Agency experiences
- CMS experiences (SharePoint, among others)
- Content concepts
- Intranet ideas and future developments
- Employee motivation, intranet user adoption
The meetings are designed to be interactive, so in addition to presentations by guest speakers there are workshops and open discussions. Every participant has the opportunity to contribute his or her own insights and project challenges for discussion.
Because the meetings take place at regular intervals, topics can be discussed over several meetings and explored in greater depth. Of course, the meeting agenda is always designed so that new participants can easily join.
What does it cost to participate?
The first meeting is free of charge.
Regular participants pay a contribution that covers the meetings’ organization, expenses for guest speakers, food, documents and reports as well as participation in my.advatera.com. This ensures that the meetings remain independent and ad-free.
- Membership in the expert group: € 2.250 (excl. VAT, 12 months)
- That’s less than two days with a consultant will cost you for your projects. The experience exchange will certainly save you those costs.
- Additional seats are available at a reduced price.
- Membership is not exclusive to a single person – you can send a colleague at any time.
- Guest participation in other groups, including international expert groups, is possible at any time.
- Agencies, consultants or other providers do not participate. The meetings are completely ad-free and independent.
- Completely risk-free: You can terminate your membership at any time without prior notice.
This post is also available in: German