The Intranet & Collaboration Geneva expert group meets 4 times annually. The series of meetings offers an experience exchange for intranet managers from national and international organizations.
Members include Richemont, UNICEF, ISO, Pictet and ICRC, among others.
As a participant in an Advatera expert group, you benefit from the experience of others. Jointly developed concepts can later serve as a model for corresponding projects in your own business. You meet several times a year, learn from group members’ practical insights and ideas and also contribute your own knowledge.
The meetings are exclusively for practitioners and completely ad-free. Providers, agencies and consultants may not participate. This facilitates an open exchange of experiences.
You can also take part in one of our trans-regional groups at any time. The combination of regional and trans-regional groups gives you the opportunity to participate without high travel expenses, while also giving you access to international perspectives if you so choose.
Participants in the expert group for intranet managers
Intranet managers from complex companies and organizations as well as employees in similar roles whose job duties revolve around intranet projects.
- Communications managers
- Intranet managers
- Those responsible for digital initiatives
- Communications managers
Intranet & collaboration topics
- Intranet strategy
- Social intranet
- Intranet project management
- Enterprise social networking
- Intranet organization
- Intranet governance
- Intranet budget
- Analytics, intranet controlling and success factors
- Collaboration between the project team (IT, business) and agency
- Agency experiences
- CMS experiences (SharePoint, among others)
- Content concepts
- Intranet ideas and future developments
- Employee motivation, intranet user adoption
The meetings are interactive. In addition to guest lectures, there are workshops and open discussion panels. There is ample opportunity to contribute one’s own intranet challenges to the group and discuss these.
Regular meetings allow for topics to be developed and discussed over several meetings. Of course, the agenda is always designed so that new participants can join easily.
What does it cost to participate?
The first meeting is free of charge.
Regular participants pay a contribution that covers the meetings’ organization, expenses for guest speakers, food, documents and reports as well as participation in my.advatera.com. This ensures that the meetings remain independent and ad-free.
- Membership in the expert group: € 1,950 (excl. VAT, 12 months)
- That’s less than two days with a consultant will cost you for your projects. The experience exchange will certainly save you those costs.
- Additional seats are available at a reduced price.
- Membership is not exclusive to a single person – you can send a colleague at any time.
- Guest participation in other groups, including international expert groups, is possible at any time.
- Agencies, consultants or other providers do not participate. The meetings are completely ad-free and independent.
- Completely risk-free: You can terminate your membership at any time without prior notice.
This post is also available in: German