Exchange of experience for communication directors and communication managers from Hamburg, Berlin and surroundings.
The group deals with all aspects of corporate communications, PR and crisis communication. The focus is on communication topics.
The meetings are exclusively for communication managers of national and international companies and organisations. Agencies, providers and consultants are not allowed to participate. Only in this way can an open exchange of experience take place.
The challenges you face in your projects have certainly been experienced by others in a similar way. Sharing experiences helps to save costs.
Typical job roles of the participants
- Head of Corporate Communications
- Manager Communication
- Head of digital communication
- Speaker Communication
- Head of PR
Which topics are covered?
- Case studies from external communication
- Exchange of experience on current projects
- Strategy Corporate Communications
- Coordination of external communication vs. internal communication vs. marketing
- Newsroom Concept
- Experience of external partners
- Change communications
- Design of the corporate website
- Content concept corporate website
- Organizational structure corporate communications
- Automation in communication
- Voice Search, Conversational User Interfaces
- Digitisation of communication
- Used tools and systems
- Experience with press distribution lists
The expert group meetings take place at one of the participating organisations. Advatera organizes and moderates the exchange and writes a summary.