Exchange of experience for communication directors and communication managers from Düsseldorf, Cologne, Essen and surroundings.
The group deals with all aspects of corporate communications and crisis communication. The focus is on topics of internal and external communication. Digital is of course also a topic in this group, but communication topics outside the digital channels are also discussed.
The meetings are exclusively for communication managers of national and international companies and organisations. Agencies, providers and consultants are not allowed to participate. Only in this way can an open exchange of experience take place.
The challenges you face in your projects have certainly been experienced by others in a similar way. Sharing experiences helps to save costs.
Typical job roles of the participants
- Head of Corporate Communications
- Communication Manager
- Head of digital communication
- Head of internal communication
- Head of external communication
- Communication managers
Which topics are covered?
- Case studies from internal and external communication
- Exchange of experience on current projects
- Strategy Corporate Communications
- Coordination of external communication vs. internal communication vs. marketing
- Experience of external partners
- change communications
- Design, structure and content strategy of corporate websites
- Organizational structure corporate communications
- Automation in communication
- Voice Search, Conversational User Interfaces
- Digitisation of communication
- Used tools and systems
- Experiences with vendors and agencies
The expert group meetings take place at one of the participating organisations. Advatera organizes and moderates the exchange and writes a summary.