Knowledge exchange for heads of communication and communication managers.
The group covers all aspects of corporate communications and crisis communications. The focus is on topics of internal and external communication. Digital is of course also a topic in this group, but communication topics outside the digital channels are also discussed.
Die Treffen sind exklusiv für Kommunikationsmanager nationalen und internationalen Unternehmen und Organisationen. Agenturen, Anbieter und Consultants dürfen nicht teilnehmen. Nur so kann ein offener Erfahrungsaustausch stattfinden.
The meetings are exclusively for communication managers of national and international companies and organisations. Agencies, vendors and consultants are not allowed to participate. This guarantees an open dialogue and exchange of experiences.
Typical job roles of the participants
- Head of Corporate Communications
- Communication Manager
- Head of digital communication
- Head of PR
- PR Manager
- Press spokesperson
- Head of internal communication
Which topics are covered?
- Sharing experience on current projects
- Corporate Communications Strategy
- Harmonisation external communication vs. internal communication vs. marketing
- Crisis Communication
- Change communications
- Experiences with external partners
- Layout of the corporate website
- Content strategy Corporate Website
- Organizational structure Corporate Communications
- Automation in communication
- Voice Search, Conversational User Interfaces
- Digitisation of communication
- Used tools and systems
The expert group meetings take place at one of the participating organisations. Advatera organizes and moderates the meetings and writes a summary.