Meeting for digital and marketing managers from Geneva and Lausanne and the surrounding area.
Digital is a complex, challenging and exciting subject area. This group covers the entire spectrum of digital transformation, leadership, innovation and digital marketing. Concepts and strategies for digital communication are developed and experiences with campaigns and digital projects are discussed.
Organisations participating in the meetings include Givaudan, Richemont, ISO, Bobst, ICRC, …
Typical job roles of the participants
- Head of Digital
- Head of Online
- Head of Marketing
- Digital manager
- Marketing Manager
- Responsible for innovation
- Digital managers
- Head of Innovation
- E-commerce Manager
- Business affine IT managers
Which digital topics are covered?
Regular topics in the Digital Manager meetings are:
- Presentation of current digital projects
- Digital and Content Strategy
- Digital transformation and change management
- Independent experience with agencies and providers
- Website concepts
- Analytics & Business Value
- Role of the digital manager
- Trends & Ideas
- Current campaigns
- Integration Offline & Online
How often does the expert group meet?
The expert group of digital managers meets 3 times a year. The meetings take place at one of the participating organizations.