Meeting for digital and marketing managers from Zurich, Bern and Basel and the surrounding area.
Digital is a complex, challenging and exciting subject. This group covers the entire spectrum of digital transformation, leadership, innovation and digital marketing. Concepts and strategies for digital communication are developed and experiences with campaigns and digital projects are discussed.
Organisations participating in the meetings include Givaudan, Richemont, ISO, Bobst, ICRC, …
Typical job roles of the participants
- Head of Digital
- Head of Online
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Head of Innovation
- Online Manager
- Business affine IT managers responsible for digital topics
Which topics are covered?
Regular topics in the Digital Manager meetings are:
- Presentation of current digital projects
- Digital and content Strategy
- e-commerce case studies
- User experience management
- Project management methods
- Digital transformation and change management
- Experiences with agencies and vendors
- Website concepts
- Analytics & Business Value
- Trends & Ideas
- Current campaigns
- Integration offline & online…
How often does the expert group meet?
The group meets 3 times a year. The meetings take place at one of the participating organizations.