The expert group for digital internal communication
Members are managers of internal communications of complex companies and organizations or employees in similar roles who deal with the topic of internal communications in their daily work.
- Head of internal communication
- Manager internal communication
- Intranet Manager
- Communications Manager
- Manager digital workplace
- Employee Engagement Manager
Topics discussed include
- Strategy internal communication
- Digitization of internal communication
- Role model as manager of internal communication
- Social intranet
- Intranet adoption
- Project experiences and examples as well as live demos
- Employee magazine and newsletters
- Communication channels of internal communication
- Cooperation with within the project team (IT, business) and vendors
- Experiences with vendors
- Content strategy
- Ideas and future vision for internal communication
- Motivation, change management and change communication
The meetings are interactive. In addition to guest talks, there are workshops and open discussions. Plenty of space to bring your own challenges into the group and discuss them.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, topics can be developed and discussed over several meetings. Of course, the agenda is always designed in such a way that new participants can easily join in.