The expert group meets 3 times a year.
The meetings are exclusively for practitioners and completely free of advertising. Vendors, agencies and consultants are not allowed to participate. This creates an open exchange.
The expert group for digital internal communication
Managers of internal communications of complex companies and organizations or employees in similar roles who deal with the topic of internal communications in their daily work.
- Head of internal communication
- Manager internal communication
- Intranet Manager
- Digital Managers
- Communications Manager
- Manager digital workplace
- Employee Engagement Manager
- Head of Employee Experience
- Strategy internal communication
- Digitization of internal communication
- Role model as manager of internal communication
- Social intranet
- Intranet adoption
- Project experiences and examples
- Employee magazine
- Communication channels of internal communication
- Cooperation with within the project team (IT, business) and agency
- Experience with agencies and vendors
- Content strategy
- Ideas and future vision for internal communication
- Motivation of employees
The meetings are interactive. In addition to guest talks, there are workshops and open discussions. Plenty of space to bring your own challenges into the group and discuss them.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, topics can be developed and discussed even over several meetings. Of course, the agenda is always designed in such a way that new participants can easily join the group.