Book Volker Grünauer: Expert Speaker on Internal Communications, AI Revolution in Marketing and the Digital Workplace
Volker Grünauer, a seasoned speaker, captivates audiences with his insights on pivotal topics like internal communications, AI revolution in marketing, digital workplace strategy, and digital transformation.
Recent engagements include:
- Moderated several panel discussions on Digital Leadership at LSZ conferences in Vienna
- Spoke at conferences in the US, Denmark, Netherlands, Zurich and Vienna
- Delivered keynotes at international communication managers meetings, including at Egger and Swarovski
- Hosting and moderating Advatera’s Digital Leadership Forum conference in Vienna since 10+ years
- Moderating 60+ workshops every year across Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Benelux, and the UK
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Upper Austria and in Carinthia
- The Generative AI Revolution in communications and marketing
- Digital Workplace Strategy
- Digital Leadership and Transformation
- Stakeholder Management in Digital Projects
Volker’s combination of practical experience, academic insights, and future-oriented thinking make his talks an enriching experience. He not only guides audiences through today’s digital landscape but equips them with tools and strategies to navigate its future evolution. Book Volker for a keynote that will inspire and educate, leaving your audience better prepared to tackle the challenges of the digital world.
If you’re interested in engaging Volker for a insightful keynote or a speaking engagement, don’t hesitate to reach out via email at email@example.com. He is looking forward to collaborating with you and inspiring your audience with cutting-edge perspectives on our digital future.