Exchange of experience for ambitious managers in the field of digital internal communication, social intranet and digital workplace. No agencies or consultants, fully advertisment free zone. Informal benchmarking and first-hand reports as well as down-to-earth case studies from participating organizations. In addition, future talks on trends and innovation in internal communication and social collaboration.
Tuesday 3rd July, 9am-3.30pm, Cargill, Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam
Cargill kindly hosts the meeting this time.
- 3-4 meetings per year to exchange experiences and for informal benchmarking
- Access to my.advatera.com, our extranet with notes and slides from the meeting and sharing with other participants
- Real-world case studies
- Strengthening of methodological competence
- Myth versus reality sessions as well as future and trend talks
- Digital Mindshift – Concepts to support digital change in organizations. How digital internal communication can make a significant contribution.
- Myth vs. Reality: Technology trends for the digital workplace. Which new technologies will change digital internal communication in the next few years? Which technologies and methdologies should you rely on?
- Challenge your Peers – As always a lot of time to discuss current challenges from the group
- Collaboration and digital workplace demo sessions
- Organisational concepts in internal and corporate communications
- Intranet benchmarking
Sign-up now free of charge
Next meeting: Tuesday July 3, 9am-3.30pm, Cargill, Amsterdam. Don’t worry, the registration is non-binding and the first participation is completely free of charge. Exclusively for practitioners, no agencies, no consultants, fully advertisment free. If you register, we will contact you with further details of the meeting and travel information.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We reserve the right to not accept applications, especially if you are a provider, agency or consultant.