Digital Managers Geneva
22. März 2023, 9:30 - 16:00
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), Geneva, Switzerland
Knowledge sharing group meeting for experienced digital and marketing managers from Geneva and surrounding areas in Switzerland and France.
- Managing Digital:
- Digital leadership: building global high-performing teams
- Discussion on the use of AI, such as ChatGPT, in content production. Consideration of the benefits and limitations of using AI in content creation, and exploration of potential ethical concerns and how our job roles change. Including where ChatGPT content has been used already in internal and external communications.
- Including how-to generate personas for ChatGPT, so that ChatGPT speaks in the voice-of-tone of your organization.
- Driving Digital Transformation: Internal Digital Transformation Case Study:
- MSF will share the challenges and successes of two digital transformation case studies, the first case is MSFeCARE, focusing in improving the quality of care in primary settings by bringing evidence based medical knowledge to frontline health workers using mobile technology. The second case is the rolling out of the O365 digital workplace across 24 countries. Both initiatives are being implemented in very fragile, remote and volatile contexts.
- Digital Marketing Case Studies:
- CRM project at Camper & Nicholsons: how can CRM help organizations optimise sales performance?
- This presentation will examine the challenges and ingredients that contribute to building a successful CRM strategy. Cintia will cover notions on building a prospect database, establishing rules for prospect/client ownership allocation and retention, identifying customers' needs and preferences, reporting on sales performance, optimising CRM ergonomics and user experience, and other pertinent topics, while providing examples on how she did it.
- What about Amazon advertising in your Media Mix ?
- Insights on Amazon Advertising and AMZ Affiliate Influencer from Logitech's Europe Marketing Manager Streamers & Creators, Laetitia Mouly Dulguerov."
- Lots of time for open discussions
- Bring your challenge along!