Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms Geneva
06. April 2023, 9:30 - 16:00
International Committee of the Red Cross - ICRC, Geneva, Switzerland
Join our knowledge-sharing group meeting for experienced managers in internal communications, digital workplace, and employee experience from Geneva and surrounding regions of Switzerland and France.
- Insights into digital workplaces and social intranets of participating organizations
- ICRC: Driving Adoption – Overcoming Hurdles in a Digital Workplace and Social Intranet – Discussion on the Intranet Homepage, Frederique Delebarre, ICRC
- Fighting Misinformation, Disinformation and Hate Speech: Internal Campaign, Frederique Delebarre, ICRC
- Social Intranet and Digital Workplace: how to get approval
- Internal Campaign Case Study: Charity Days, Catherine Moser, Internal Communication & Events at Mirabaud Group
- SITA’s Knowledge management program: Insights about the approach that has been taken to develop and implement the KM program at SITA and the priority focus areas for 2023, Rod Abson, Senior Corporate Knowledge Manager, SITA
- Communicating through tough times: employees as your most important stakeholder, Kate Cooke, INFARM
- Discussion and examples from the group: Leveraging AI for Digital Internal Communications and Business Process Optimization: Insights from ChatGPT and BeyondThis group discussion will focus on exploring how AI, including ChatGPT, can be used to improve digital communications, content production and streamline business processes, with real-world examples and insights shared among participants.
- Followed by a group discussion on measuring with dashboards the effectiveness of your internal communications efforts and adjusting your strategy accordingly
- Discussion: Best practices in designing and implementing an effective internal communications strategy
- Collaborative problem-solving: Lots of time for open discussions on your challenges. Bring your challenges along!