Internal & External Communications, Digital Workplace Switzerland
28. Juni 2023, 15:30 - 16:00
Bystronic, Niederönz, Switzerland
Experience exchange on corporate communications, internal communication and digital workplace.
- Insight into communication at Bystronic and their corporate comms strategy, by Nathalie Zulauf
- Insights into the Bystronic intranet
- HR-Comms: Positioning as a great place to work – finding talent through communication. Christopher Ruehl, Syngenta
- Best-practice examples for successful digital communications
- Strategies to improve internal and external communications
- Generative AI
- How LLMs (large language models) really work and why they sometimes give good sounding but still wrong results.
- Midjourney and Adobe Firefly for image production – try it out, we will have test accounts at the meeting so everyone can try
- Strengthening employee involvement and feedback mechanisms
- Adapting to hybrid work environments and mobile working
- Measuring success and analyzing comms initiatives
- As always: plenty of time for open discussions
Based on the registration of English-speaking participants and colleagues from Geneva, the meeting may be in English. For collaborative activities and open conversations, we will ensure the availability of German breakout groups as well!