Case Study: Customer Journey Mapping
Customer Journey Mapping. A customer journey map is a visual representation of every interaction your customers have with business – covering multiple pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase decisions that they make. It enables businesses to understand their customer expectations and pain-points more effectively. These insights can then be used to efficiently prioritise investments to improve overall customer satisfaction and commercial performance. The objective of the presentation is to provide a practical, easy to follow guide on how to conduct Customer Journey Mapping for your own organisation. The presentation will cover
- How to get the buy-in from your Board for a Customer Journey Mapping project
- What is the objective of Customer Journey Mapping?
- What is the right journey to map?
- Which customer personas to map?
- What should the research process involve?
- Which departments should be represented on the journey mapping team?