Social Intranet, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience and Internal Comms London
18. Oktober 2023, 9:30 - 16:00
Schroders, London, United Kingdom
Knowledge sharing group meeting for experienced managers of internal communications from London and surrounding regions.
- Intranet Demo, Matthew Beckett, Global Intranet Manager – Schroders
- Recent challenges and achievements
- Engaging Colleagues from the Get-Go, Wendy Murphy, VP Corporate Comms – Exinity
- Increased use of AI and Automation in Internal Communications
- This discussion explores the advantages of using AI technology for internal communications. AI technology like Chatbots and natural language processing will continue to play a larger role in streamlining internal communications processes. We'll examine the capabilities and limitations of tools like ChatGPT and discuss implementation best practices. Additionally, we'll address data privacy and security concerns.
- Lots of time for open discussions, including
- How we can increase the watch-rate of our weekly videos?
- Which Internal Comms KPIs are you using?
- Bring your challenge along…
The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. local time and is held at the Schroders office in London.