The Digital Leadership Forum brings together digital, marketing and communication managers from large and mid-size organizations. Like the events of previous years, the 2017 forum will be an inspiring event with a great selection of guest speakers sharing their thoughts and practical case studies. Past speakers have come from BBC, Guardian, Swisscom, Roland Berger, Beiersdorf and more.
Topics and Agenda
- Engaging, relatable case studies around digital B2B and B2C projects (3 tracks)
- Practical experiences around digital transformation and change management in organizations
- Customer journey as the basis for digital projects
- Marketing automation and lead management on websites
- Project management for digital initiatives
- Mobile business
- Stakeholder management in digital projects
- Content strategy
- Digital trends
The Digital Leadership Forum is an exclusive event for practitioners. Tickets are not available for consultants. Aside from selected partner vendors, agencies and consultants are not allowed to take part. The whole agenda is advertisement-free.
Who Takes Part?
- Digital managers; people who are responsible for digital initiatives in their organizations; communication managers; marketing managers; IT managers who drive digital projects from a business point of view.
- Typical job titles: Head of Online Communications, Head of Marketing, Head of Digital, digital manager, Digital Manager, Head of Social Media, Social Media Manager, Marketing Manager, Lead Digital, …
- Tickets are just available for practitioneers. Beside four selected sponsors vendors, agencies and consultants are not allowed to take part. The whole agenda is driven by practitioners. No vendor talks allowed.
Sign Up Now
We reserve the right to change the agenda and/or change the venue (within Vienna). In the extremely unlikely event of a cancellation of the conference, the full admission ticket will be refunded, all other costs can not be refunded. You may cancel until 1st of April, a cancellation handling fee of € 100 will apply. Sign-up now and stay flexible: last minute cancellation until 10th of May permitted and no cancellation fee for all tickets purchased before 1st of January 2017.
Who is Advatera?
Advatera stands for the regular exchange of experiences between digital, communication and marketing managers. Challenges you have faced in digital, web or intranet projects have almost certainly been experienced by others. The sharing of experiences can help your organization reduce its costs and sharpen its focus on essential success factors.
Address of the conference:
Pictures from Last Year’s Digital Leadership Forum
This post is also available in: German