Managers of internal communications of complex companies and organizations or employees in similar roles who deal with internal communications on a daily basis.
- Head of internal communication
- Manager internal communication
- Intranet Manager
- Communications Manager
- Manager digital workplace
- Employee Engagement Manager
- Strategy internal communication
- Digital Workplace Case Studies
- Social Collaboration
- Benchmarking and Key Performance Figures
- Digitization of internal communication
- Role model as manager of internal communication
- Intranet adoption
- Project experiences and examples
- Employee magazine
- Communication channels of internal communication
- Cooperation with within the project team (IT, business) and agency
- Agency experience
- Ideas and future vision for internal communication
- Motivation of the employees
In addition to guest talks, there are workshops and open discussions. Plenty of space to bring your own challenges into the group and discuss them.
Due to the regularity of the meetings, topics can be developed and discussed even over several meetings. Of course, the agenda is always designed in such a way that new participants can easily join the group.