We will get a guided tour of the Austrian Parliament, which shows a stunning Neo-Greek architecture that offers a glimpse into the nation’s rich cultural heritage.
- ID Requirement: Please remind, you must bring your ID card or passport for the security check.
- Prohibited Items: Large luggage, long umbrellas, bottles made out of glass and larger than 330ml, steel or aluminium bottles that are larger than 500ml and weapon-like objects are not allowed.
- Security Check: After arrival, please proceed to the security check. Even if you’ve signed up for the guided tour, you still need to show your ID card and go through security, which may take some time.
- Tour Details: The guided tour starts promptly at 5 pm, and the meeting point is the visitors center, located right after the security area.
- Luggage Handling: If you’re staying at Motel One Staatsoper, you can leave your luggage at the welcome desk of the conference at Haus der Ingenieure, and it will be transferred to Motel One for you.
- Room Confirmation: If you’ve made a personal booking at Motel One Staatsoper, please note that room confirmation may be required by phone before 6 pm on the day of arrival (+43 1 5850505). This requirement depends on your booking method and does not apply to rooms booked through Advatera.