Internal Comms, Social Intranet, Digital Workplace Geneva
07. Dezember 2023, 9:30 - 16:00
Givaudan International SA, Geneva, Switzerland
Join our knowledge-sharing group meeting for experienced managers in internal communications, digital workplace, and employee experience from Geneva and surrounding regions of Switzerland and France.
- Insights into digital workplaces and social intranets of participating organizations
- State Fribourg case study: "Intranet – achieving multiple goals", Aurelie Leyendecker, Responsable de la communication digitale – Etat de Fribourg – Staat Freiburg
- A new channel to perform internal communication in a large scope of over 18’000 employees working for the State Fribourg. How to meet expectations to create a highly appreciated channel for the employees?
- Intranet Demo & lessons learnt, Viridiana Joyner, Global Digital Communications Director – Givaudan International SA
- Inside out: engaging internal stakeholders in website transformation, Maia Berman, Team Lead Communications – SIB
- We'll walk you through how we involved our internal teams at the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics in the recent rebranding and website revamp, and how their input contributed in the project's success.
- Improving internal communication on a shoestring budget: Can a SharePoint intranet help? Katie Bird, Director of Communications – International Cocoa Initiative
- How can AI tools become your assistant
- Lots of time for open discussions
- Fully advertisment-free with no agencies, no consultants