Digital Internal Communications, Digital Workplace, Employee Experience Paris
07. Februar 2023, 9:30 - 16:00
Videlio, Paris, France
Knowledge sharing group meeting for experienced managers of internal communications from Paris and the surrounding region.
- 40 000 km pour sauver un enfant – 40 000 km to save a child, Philippe Rohel, Responsable com' interne & RP, Videlio
- In 2022, Videlio, leader in the audiovisual integration and service market, put a challenge to its employees: walk 40,000 km to save a child. This collective and solidarity challenge was an opportunity to embody 3 of Videlio’s priorities : its international influence, the promotion of its CSR approach and the development of its Great Place To Work policy.
- Driving a global sustainability learning culture, Jessica Wheaton, Global Corporate and Internal Communications Manager at Mazars
- This session will explore how Mazars successfully deployed a global sustainability e-learning programme throughout its organisation by engaging international communities for maximum impact. In particular, you’ll learn how you can use collaborative tools such as Klaxoon to your advantage to conduct seamless workshops, collect high-quality feedback and align teams towards shared objectives.
- How to kick off internal communication without an intranet? Sandrine Kiefer, ESCP
- Insights into Intranets of participating organizations
- Digital internal communications KPIs and communications controlling
- Completely sales free knowledge sharing group for internal communications and digital workplace managers from France